OWEN ZUPP – AUTHOR
An experienced commercial airline pilot, his writings have featured in magazines around the world, while his first book, ‘Down to Earth’ was published in 2007. Now his best-selling ’50 Tales of Flight’ is setting a new benchmark followed up with Solo Flight which is his great adventure in a Jabiru J230.
A fantastic flight simulation product for the J160/J170 with amazing detail.
- Product installers included for Microsoft Flight Simulator [MSFS] (Steam and Microsoft Store Distribution)
- Two airframes for the price of one! The Jabiru J160 & J170!
- Four custom instrument panels over a variety of aircraft layouts.
- A superb soundset recorded directly from the Jabiru engine using Wwise techniques.
- A BONUS Bush Trip! Explore the Gippsland Lakes area of Eastern Victoria and visit locations close to the heart of the IRIS Simulations team!
- High resolution paintkit available separately
- An in-simulator aircraft manager allows the user to toggle on or off various visual parts.
- A superb flight model for the light handling and excellent characteristics of the Jabiru J160 & J170 aircraft tested and flown by Jabiru pilots and instructors.
- A total of sixteen high resolution paint schemes over two aircraft
Hinkler House Memorial Museum & Research Association is dedicated to honoring and promoting the memory of Australian aviation pioneer, Herbert John Louis (Bert) Hinkler, AFC. DSM.
Whether you are wanting to insure a light Jabiru Aircraft or a Jumbo Jet, the team of specialist aviation insurance brokers at Bill Owen Insurance Brokers are there to assist. With a widespread – Australia wide client base, four dedicated aviation brokers, two pilots and a number of reputable insurers to access, they’ve got you covered. From private owners right through to flying schools the team of aviation brokers can tailor a solution to your exact requirements.
Phone 07 4052 1000
Welcome to the Loxton Aero Club website. A friendly, sociable group of recreational pilots that will make you feel welcome.
Published by RA-Aus for its members, and for those interested in flying in a friendly environment — just for the sheer fun of it — or in building or buying their own aircraft, or maybe just interested in learning a little about grass-roots aviation.
A summary and timeline of humankind’s relationship to flight.