Pinstripe Decal Options
The Sample Pin Striping on this aircraft pictured below is the STANDARD Straight two tone Pin Stripe. These standard pin stripes are included in the aircraft price. Below are the colours available:
Fancy Upgrade Options
All motifs shown below are the FANCY UPGRADE OPTION and incur an additional cost if chosen. Please contact Jabiru Aircraft for information and pricing.
Other options available in Australia - click here. Aircraft examples shown below:
Decals: Reflections Red, Black & Silver (also available in Blue, Black and Silver)
Decals: Enraged Green & Purple (also availale in Red, Blue and Yellow)
Decals: Quicksilver Electric Blue (also availale in Amethyst, Champagne and Red)
Decals: Fancy Jabiru no.8 Black & Orange (also available in various colours)
Decals: Fancy Jabiru no.8 Black & Purple (also available in various colours)
Decals: Fancy Jabiru no.9 Electric Blue and Silver
Decals: Fancy Jabiru no.10 Black, Gold, Black and Dark Grey(also available in various colours)
Factory built aircraft have a fully carpeted cockpit area which includes a carpeted sound curtain. The foot wells are lined with removable carpet floor mats and the center console is upholstered. The seats and booster seats are upholstered with fabric or leather and door map pockets are available in vinyl or leather. Please use the photographs below as a guide only, as colours will vary depending on computer screen settings.
Carpet Colour Options
Note: Carbon, Electric Blue, Blue Pearl and Mediterranean are no longer available
Vinyl Options for Door Map Pockets
Note: Wild Almond, Tropic Jade, Cornflower, Alpine Snow and Woodland are no longer available
Wool Seat Cover Options
Leather available for seats and door map pockets
Fabric Seat Cover Options
|Alu||Chaton||Jaguar - No Longer Available||Mulberry|
|Navy||Phlox||Popsicle-No Longer Available||Weasel|
Carpet Floor Mat Options
Example Upholstery Options
Instrument Panel Options
Factory Built Aircraft
Optional instruments that are not fitted are blanked off
All instrument panels are fitted with warning lights for Starter Engagement and Master Switch.
with Skyview D180 includes EGT & CHT monitoring
Options are: Second VHF radio, Transponder and Garmin Aera500 GPS .
All these instruments are mounted in the Generation II instrument panel.
Standard Panel with iPad Mounting
Note: iPad not supplied by Jabiru. Owner to supply own iPad
Available for J230-D only
Night VFR Panel - Full Glass Panel (Large Fascia 7" EFIS and 4" EMS)
Night Package Inclusions - Dual 55w Landing Lights, Wingtip LED Nav Lights , LED Fin Beacon, Interior, Instrument and Map Lights, Torch, Garmin SL-30 VHF Nav- Comm, Avmap GPS, TSO rated analogue instruments, Transponder, Microair VHF with Flightcom 403 Intercom.
Amateur Built Aircraft
There are more options for instrument panels. Click here for more information.
Garmins, EFIS and EMS are best sorced at the time of installation to obtain the maximium warranty time.
The Jabiru J230-D is the latest development of the popular Jabiru J230 factory built Light Sport Aircraft Range
Responding to customer feedback on the J230-C we have improved the J230-D in several key areas:
- A thinner centre console makes better use of the interior space
- J160-C style control stick is more comfortable and allows instructors a better grip.
- Modifications to the instrument panels gives improved knee room.
- Certifying the aircraft to ASTM 2245-06 standards allows for the option of Night-VFR operations – making a J230-D the first factory built Jabiru able to fly at night (when optioned with the Night package & VH registered).
These changes have been made without affecting the J230-C’s traditional strengths of value, reliability, simplicity, speed, comfort and Room. It still has the J230-C’s excellent interior room and a huge baggage compartment – it is the same fuselage as the J430 but the J430’s rear seats are not fitted. It can be RAA or VH registered.
Specifications - click to enlarge
- Conventional configuration
- Designed to ASTM 2245-06 Airworthiness Standard
- High-winged, strut-braced monoplane with wing flaps, mass balanced rudder & elevator and in-flight adjustable trim.
- Cruise Speed @ 2870 rpm 120 knots Range (at max range speed) - 675 nautical miles
- 4 stroke JABIRU 3300 cc engine designed specifically for the Jabiru aircraft.
- Gentle and predictable stall characteristics, together with light and responsive controls, make JABIRU a true sport aircraft.
- Stall speed without flaps at Gross Weight 45 KCAS
- Fully enclosed, ergonomically designed cabin with 3 doors providing ease of entry for baggage stowage.
- Excellent visibility
- Side-by side fixed seating with centre controls and panel mounted throttles. Ideal for training or recreation.
- Tricycle undercarriage with steerable nosewheel and hand operated in line hydraulic disc brakes makes ground handling a breeze.
- Excellent cross wind handling performance – 14 knots
- All composite construction removes the corrosion problem.
- Wing and power loadings provide high performance and handling, particularly in turbulence.
- Removable Seat Covers.
- Designed for minimum maintenance. Upper and lower cowls easily removed.
- Auxiliary electronic fuel pump for ease of starting and added security in flight.
- All the engine management features of conventional GA light aircraft: Carburettor Air Heat, Dual Ignition, Pressure Compensating Carburettor – no mixture control !
- Jabiru composite scimitar propeller or fixed pitch wooden propeller with composite cover and urethane leading edge
- Avionics include VHF Transceiver, PM1000 Intercom and Headsets. Transponder Altitude Encoder optional
- Options for instrument panels see: Instrument Panels
- Tinted windscreen
- Steerable nose wheel
- Electrically operated flaps
- Cast aluminium 500 x 6 wheels and 6 ply tyres with spats
- Fully upholstered cockpit
- Cabin Heater
- Choice of decals (from the standard range)
- 135 litre fuel tanks (wing tanks and header tanks)
- Optional adjustable foot pedals to cater for pilots who have difficulties reaching the pedals
- Tool Kit
Note: Prices are for the Australian Market only. Pricing information for other countries please contact Jabiru Aircraft.
Jabiru reserves the right to change prices and specifications at any time without notice.